Every month, the Oklahoma Medical Marijuana Authority (OMMA) requires commercial cannabis license-holders to submit a report. The Oklahoma Tax Commission (OKTAP) also requires these reports. Oklahoma’s…
Despite a rough 2020, the cannabis industry has proven itself resilient and valuable. As it matures, newcomers might feel like job opportunities are becoming more scarce….
- Cannabis/Weed Packaging: How to Stay Compliant by Aly Payne | posted on September 10, 2020
- Marijuana and Alzheimer’s: The Effectiveness of Cannabis by Aly Payne | posted on June 3, 2019
- Famous Weed Smokers: 10 Most Influential Users | Greenbits by Aly Payne | posted on August 26, 2018
- The OMMA Report: What Oklahoma Dispensary Owners Need to Know November 13, 2020Aly Payne
- Cannabis/Weed Packaging: How to Stay Compliant September 10, 2020Aly Payne
- The Activist’s Guide to Cannabis Organizations: A Comprehensive List July 1, 2020Aly Payne